The Nuclear Information Technology (China) Forum 2013 (NITF 2013) is organized by Innch International Co., Ltd., co-organized by German Technologies Center (GTC) and endorsed by WNA, GIIN, INEST-FDS and The Energy Branch of CIIA.
The nuclear informatisation forum is to be held in Shanghai during August 8 - 9, 2013.
About the Event
In October 2012, with the release of “Medium-to-long-term Development Plan for Nuclear Power (2011-2020)”, the State Council of China declared that the nuclear capacity will boost to 58 GW in operation and 30 GW in construction. Currently the high temperature gas cooled reactor project in Shandong Shidao Bay, Tianwan unit 3 and 4, Fuqing Unit 4 and Yangjiang Unit 4 are under construction. However, the absorption of different technologies from France, Russia, USA and Canada gives rise to the difficulty of the management. Learning from the experience of leading nuclear enterprises, the management ability has huge impacts on the competitiveness directly. Applying the Information Technologies, building the smart nuclear power plant, realizing the informatisation of nuclear enterprises will highly improve the management efficiency.
- Predict and Analyze the Trends of China’s Nuclear Industry informatisation
- Analyze China’s Nuclear Industry informatisation Features and Challenges
- Informative Project Showcases from the Nuclear Power Plants
- Updates on China’s Nuclear Software Self-reliance and Localization
- Latest Nuclear informatisation Related Technologies and Products Showcase
- Pre-arranged Face-to-face Meetings with Target Clients
- Experiences from Industry Leaders regarding the NPP informatisation cases in and abroad
NITF 2013 will target to provide the high-end platform to promote the communication between China and NPP & Nuclear IT companies in and aboard, analyzing the information technology management application in the whole NP lifecycle and introducing informative project showcases. NITF 2013 will gather more than 30 authoritative speakers and 150 high level managements and experts together. It will be the most professional and best in class forum in nuclear information technology industry and is to be intended to increase international technological collaborations.
We sincerely invite you to join in the NITF 2013 and accelerate the China’s nuclear information technology development through international collaboration, building a safe and smart nuclear operation environment.